General: Can TDS give me advice on my taxes or investments?

TDS is not licensed to provide financial advice to participants, however through our independently contracted financial advisers, TDS can provide this service. Our advisers are licensed and vetted and monitored to ensure they provide appropriate services at all times. TDS has an open plan for the participants to use any adviser of their choice and a participant is not limited to using a TDS financial representative. In California, participants can research their options under the 403(b) Plan and enroll without the assistance of a financial adviser through information provided on, the California investment provider registry.

A participant must use a financial adviser for enrollment in a 457 Plan.

Recent Posts