125 Plans/Flexible Spending Arrangement: How do I get started?

Contact TDS or your HR Department to see when your open enrollment period begins. Your employer will provide you notice of the enrollment procedures which usually include our easy to use, step by step, on line access to enroll at your convenience.

You must enroll prior to the first day of the plan year. You can only make changes or enroll mid-year (outside your open enrollment period) if you are a newly eligible employee or if you have had a qualifying change in circumstances.

Recent Posts