403(b) / 457(b)Transactions: Do I need to send TDS my transaction requests regarding my 403(b) or 457 accounts?

You must submit any transaction you are requesting regarding either a 403(b) or 457 accounts to Tax Deferred Solutions, the Third Party Plan Administrator for your plan. Tax Deferred Solutions will verify that the transaction is in compliance with your plan and the IRS rules and regulations. Once the transaction request has been verified, TDS will forward the request to the appropriate investment provider to facilitate the transaction. If the transaction cannot be approved, TDS will contact you and attempt to correct the deficiency. If it cannot be corrected, TDS will return the request to you with a letter advising why it is not in good order.

Recent Posts