403(b) / 457(b)Transactions: How can I send the transaction requests to TDS? What is the best method for submitting the forms?

You can send your transactions by fax, mail, secure email or deliver them in person to our Citrus Heights, CA office. If the investment provider requires an original signature you will need to sign and send the forms by mail or personal delivery. If an original “wet” signature is not required the best method to send the transaction is by fax. Please do not submit personal or financial information by using an unsecure email. If you need a way to send a secure email, please contact TDS customer service to assist you.

Recent Posts