403(b) / 457(b)Transactions: Does TDS require their own forms to be filled out for transaction requests? If so for which type of transactions?

TDS only requires their own forms in addition to the investment provider forms when the transaction is for a loan, a 403(b) hardship withdrawal or 457 unforeseen emergency distribution. In addition TDS will require their own transaction request forms if the investment provider involved does not have a form for the transaction requested.

Recent Posts