403(b) / 457(b)Transactions: Will you send the request forms back to me or my financial adviser to process once you have signed the documents?

Except for a request for a Years of Service Purchase transfer, Tax Deferred Solutions does not send the transaction request forms back to you after approval. The forms will be forwarded to the investment provider involved to facilitate the request. If you request a copy of the transaction forms to be returned we will do so with a redacted signature.

Recent Posts