403(b) Plans: What investment providers can I set up a 403(b) account with?

You may only set up an account with an investment provider which is authorized under your Employer’s 403(b) Plan. A list of authorized investment providers can be located on 403bCompare for California school districts, or on the Summary Plan Description or Salary Amendment Agreement forms, both of which can be obtained through your payroll department or Tax Deferred Solutions.

Recent Posts